Ric Stagg and Don Sasso give it to you raw, no lube.

Friday, October 13, 2006

Slobtoberfest tomorrow, no shower tonight.


Saturday, October 14
1) 11:30AM, Meet at Spring Lounge (Spring and Mulberry)

2) Williamsburg Bridge to Brooklyn Brewery - http://www.brooklynbrewery.com/brewery/?subpage=tours

4) Astoria, Queens - Bohemian Hall & Beer Garden - www.bohemianhall.com (lunch)

5) Triboro Bridge to da Bronx - Stans Sports Bar @ Yankees Stadium - http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7220975

6) Final destination/closing ceremony w/ live Oompah Band: Zum Schneider Bier Garden, 7th & Ave C, Manhattan - http://www.zumschneider.com

*Brought to you by St. B's, Boulevardier Production, Ric Stagg, Don Sasso, and the Euro Anti-Common Sense Council

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gotta do the Ashbox speedball.....pass by 1154 Manhattan Ave. for a hit of coffee on your way through Greenpoint. I guaranteeeee you will love long long time.

11:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ric- I think you're pretty hot, and I want to friend you on myspace, but I'd like to know a little more about you. Could you please fill out your profile so I can (hopefully) get myself going a bit?

Also, do you like the Melvins? I hope so.

12:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY STAGG YOU FUCKER IM COMING AFTER YOU I STAY IN RAHWAY NOW SO WATCH OUT FUCKER WHAT YOU DID TO MY NICE AND ALL

4:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ric Stagg you are dreamy but the moustache has me confused... which team are you batting for?

9:11 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pity the fool who smashed into the A Team van.

Where is the sucka?

This is the picsha I took http://www.geocities.com/phogenstein/Van16.html where is this fool?

3:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at me now Stagg. Look at me now.

Who's made something of themselves, huh? And who's a fucking greaser in Jersey?

10:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ric,
Thanks for takin' me to Englishtown for the fall nationals a few weeks ago. I do think you could hold your own against those guys on the dragstrip. I had fun before, during and ESPECIALLY after. I'm kinda surprised you have not called.

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home