The dawn of a new era.
While The Ric was out playing tiddly winks in Jersey, his friend Big Bear was taking it TO THE FOURTH DIMENSION in Oregon.I throw both horns in the air to you, BIG B!

Ric Stagg and Don Sasso give it to you raw, no lube.
While The Ric was out playing tiddly winks in Jersey, his friend Big Bear was taking it TO THE FOURTH DIMENSION in Oregon.I throw both horns in the air to you, BIG B!

7 Comments:
I would have shit myself laughing if I weren't rocking so hard.
Where'd you get that 'cross fork, anyhow, Chunk?
1:49 PM
Never could get out West with my parole and ladies and all, but Don digs the style. Ric, you've taught them well, but where the 'stache???
3:31 PM
Maf54 (8:00:18 PM): don, i think i can see your mangina in that pic
Maf54 (8:01:21 PM): i am hard as a rock..so tell me when your reaches rock
6:45 PM
Maf54 (6:44:01 PM): dont ignore me..your moustache set my loin on fire..pls txt me back..pls
8:48 PM
What?
11:16 AM
Who's in Charge of this Motherfucking Site. Update this Shit now Bitch.
8:12 PM
Ric, call me
10:21 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home